Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Opinions & Advise Please!

Okay--this was my first attempt, so don't be too harsh! Do any of you make pendants with clay? This was my first attempt. I saw a similar (but much prettier) pendant and just had to try it! But I really don't know what I'm doing, so I could use any advice, hints or opinions....


5 comments:

Lacy said...

Looks like a great first time to me! Hope you are well Jana. I love to read your blog and see your great pictures.

ko said...

beautiful! REALLY GREAT!

Carrie said...

I love it! You don't need our advice! You look like a pro to me! See ya tonight!

teresa said...

I have been wondering how those are made. Did you find a website that had instructions or did you just experiment? I think you are off to a great start. I support anyone who is will to be CRAFTY!

teresa said...

I meant "willing"!