So way back in September My friend Teresa tagged me! I had a lot going on at the time, and didn't do anything about it, and soon forgot about it. Today when I was looking at some of the old posts on my blog, I found it and decided it was time to respond. Teresa--sorry it has taken so long!
Here are the rules:Write 7 strange characteristics about yourself. They interest us all!* Tag 6 other people at the end of your Post.* Visit everyone that you have tagged and leave a comment on their blog to let them know that they have been tagged.
1. I HATE cows! I don't like to be anywhere near them!
2. I don't like feet. I don't want a pedicure because I don't want anyone touching my feet. I don't want to touch anyone else's feet. I don't want anyone touching me with their feet! I know--but you asked about the strange characteristics about me! Sorry!
3. Up until 5 years ago, I had never flown in an airplane! I was 33 years old before I ever got the chance! We went to Las Vegas with some friends for the National Finals Rodeo! We had a blast! I would fly again, but it definately isn't my favorite thing to do!
4. I played the tuba in our high school marching band once! That's right, once! I had volunteered to be the tuba player because we needed one (mostly for show--a big tuba on the field looks good), and turned out to be pretty good at it (it's pretty basic--no talent really needed). But I somehow hurt myself during the next week and couldn't carry it the next week. I was in the flag corps anyway.....
5. I married my high school sweetheart! Mike & I met when we were 15 and have been together ever since!
6. I am from a very tiny town in Southeast Texas--there were only 42 people in my graduating class, and most of us had started kindergarten there together! I was valedictorian of that small class.
7. I love Harry Potter! I read all of the books. I don't watch the movies, though. Nothing they do on the screen is as good as it is in my imagination!
So that's 7. If you are reading this, tag! you are it! (Maybe #8 should be that I don't like to follow directions!)
1 comment:
Well, it's about time and I learned some very interesting things about you, Jana!!!
Post a Comment