Thursday, June 17, 2010

Father's Day

Father's Day is coming up, and I thought I would share some pictures of my Daddy. He was the best Daddy anyone could ask for! He died in 1989, and I still miss him. I was a Daddy's Girl all the way!
Daddy was the propane man--he worked for Alford LP Gas in Hull, Tx. He loved getting to visit with so many people every day.
This is Daddy & his good friend Carrol. I don't know what they were eating, but it sure looked like they were enjoying it!
And here is a picture of me with my mom & dad. I know it was in 1989 (my senior year), but I am not sure why we were so dressed up! It must have been something important for my dad to put on slacks and a button up shirt!!! I don't think he even owned a suit jacket!
And I can't put up a Father's Day post without a picture of my Pawpaw (and that's my Mamaw with him)! This is the only picture I could find tonight--I know I have others, but I am not sure where exactly they are!

No comments: