Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas

I recently joined Pinterest. So far, I have found quite a few ideas that I just love. For instance, my office door all ready for the door decorating contest:

I won! I found the idea on pinterest, and then made all of the decorations.
Next, our refrigerator all decked out for Christmas!

The tie-died spikey haired kid helped out with building the snowman. We had lots of laughs. Oh and ignore the mess...please...
Anyway, we had a great Christmas, and I hope you did too. Every year I try to take pictures of the boys in front of the tree. Sometimes they cooperate, and others they don't. This was a "don't" year. Here is one of the pictures from this year:

Aren't they sweet? Not really, they are trying to squeeze each other to make the other one yell. But they love each other. Most of the time...

No comments: