Saturday, June 21, 2008

Happy Anniversary!


So June 20th was our 16th wedding anniversary, and we decided to celebrate by taking a trip. Thursday morning I dropped the kids off at my sister's house, and we took off for Fredericksburg. We had a great time. We stayed at Angel's Lodge Above the Creek. It is a great little bed and breakfast just off of main street. We were off of Main, but still close enough to walk to all of the shops. I definatly recommend Angels Lodge, and a drive out to the Cotton Gin for dinner at least once!

3 comments:

Lacy said...

Happy Anniversary!!! You look soooo skinny Jana!!!!!!

Sandel said...

That is great, I hope you both enjoyed your precious time together. I am a big B&B fan so I may have to try that one out. Happy Anniversary!!!

teresa said...

Happy Anniverary to you too! I am glad ya'll had a great time. I'll look for that B&B whenever I get these girls out of bed today!