Thursday, June 26, 2008

Treats for Troops

Just a reminder about Treats For Troops!!!

Mon. June 30--6:00
FBC Madisonville ~ FLC

Bring goodies to pack boxes for soldiers! (lip balm, hard candy, letters, Thank you cards, pictures from your children, batteries, sunscreen, ziplock bags, beef jerky)

Also bring a salad, veggie dish, or dessert AND the recipe to share! If you work or don't cook....don't worry! Please still come! This is the perfect opportunity to invite an unchurched friend or neighbor!

If you have a soldier that you would like a box to go to please call the church office asap 348-2686. We are sending 30 boxes. Get your soldier's name on the list with an ADDRESS!

Also, I'll will be teaching everyone how to make a keychain with fun beads!

Let's show our troop that we love them and appreciate what they are doing for us! What a great opportunity to let Jesus shine through the women at FBC Madisonville!

Come and join us! Pass this on to your friends!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

How the heck did you do that? You are so clever! You need to give me blog and photoshop lessons!

Sandel said...

Sorry, I had to miss. I had a paper to due like yesterday :(. I hope you all had an amazing time.

Carrie said...

HELLO...where are you?