Saturday, August 23, 2008

4-H Food Fun!


Carrie Rose and I are starting a new project group for 4-H--it will be the 4-H Food Club! We will have a booth at the 4-H sign up night on the 28th. Be sure to check us out! I am decorating an apron to wear--what do you think? This is just a plain white apron that I am embellishing.


7 comments:

teresa said...

I love the apron. That's a great idea with the food club. I used to be in one when I was alot younger. Good Luck!

Unknown said...

It looks fantastic!!!! You are going to be one cute cook! I'm looking so forward to this! It's going to be so much fun! Can't wait to see what we can cook up!

Carrie said...

Oh shoot! It's me...Carrie, not Garet!

Sandel said...

I want an arpon, are you taking orders?

spanki said...

what a cute apron! we are going to stop by the booth for sure! can i sign up, i need to learn how to cook too!

Sandel said...

Check my page, I would love for you to join the challenge. i am trying to get a group together to discuss this in the blogging world.

teresa said...

Check my blog. I tagged you!