Saturday, August 23, 2008

We found it!


My friend Teresa painted this cute little "lovin' spoon" for me--well, for Caleb. He was so excited the day she dropped it off, he loved it! Then he got a little "lovin'" from it and decided it wasn't so great after all. And then it disappeared.
When I said that I couldn't find it, he told me it was "hiding". So I asked him where he had put it. First he told me he threw it. Then he told me it was under the refrigerator. Then he told me he put it in the potty and flushed it.
So, after a week or two, I went to Wal-Mart and bought a bag of "lovin' spoons". They weren't quite as cute, but they would get the job done. When Caleb saw this, he conveniently found the original spoon under the recliner. I have even caught him trying to hide it under there once since it has been found!
Luckily, it does it's job so well that I do not have to use it often. Usually just showing it to him changes his attitude! Oh, my sweet little Caleb! I love him!

2 comments:

teresa said...

That is so FUNNY!

Anonymous said...

I love this idea. It will be PERFECT for my niece and nephew!!