So have you even gone through a period when you feel like the devil is on your shoulder whispering in your ear....playing on all your insecurities? Well, that's kind of been what the past week or so has been like for me. Don't get me wrong...I know God is in control, but I've been doing a lot of introspection and a lot of prayer. Why would I share this on here? Well, I guess I'm just asking for your prayers and your understanding if I seem a little preoccupied.
3 comments:
Jana...I am so feeling the same way. I will be praying so hard for you and those feelings to go away. It will too pass and your right God is in control!!!!
I do understand this feeling and it is so lonely. I will definitely pray for you. Would love to get together and have a fun time.
Sorry you are feeling a little blue! I'm kinda blue too! Hang in there! I'm here if you need anything! Love and prayers!
Post a Comment