Okay, so it seems my First Place group has abandoned me, so I'll be joining a group this Sunday instead of leading one. It will be a nice change of pace, but now I have to get back to the "live-it" plan. I know most people started their diets on New Year's or on a Monday morning, or on the first day of the month, but I've always thought that you should start a diet in the middle of the week, the middle of the month, the middle of the day...you know the middle of something so that you don't get half-way through the month/day/week or whatever and think that you've blown it so you might as well give up. Does that sound logical to anyone else? Well, I never claimed to be normal! Ha!
So, here I am on a Tuesday, and about 2 hours ago (5:30 pm) I started my "Live-It" (First Place doesn't like the word "Die-t"). So with just a few hours to go, I will have a successful first day! Right? Well, I hope so! That way, tomorrow, I can coach myself through the day because I already have a day behind me! Yeah, it's just a way to psych myself into the plan, but it has worked before, so here we go. What a journey this will be! Anyone want to join me?
No comments:
Post a Comment