But when she went to the fair grounds on Tuesday, she decided to go on a hunger strike. She wouldn't eat or drink anything Tuesday or Wednesday. I think she was mad because she was in a pig pen! And there were pigs all around her! She had a bit of an attitude, see. I think that's why I liked her! She was too much like me. Although I've never been on a hunger strike. Maybe I should try going on one since I can't seem to make myself get back on First Place. But I digress....the pig lost weight and didn't look as good. We weren't sure she would even make sale.
But she placed fourth in her class, and made sale!
Then Casey showed her for showmanship and placed second in sub-juniors!! I am so proud of him!
Then Caleb showed her in Pee-Wee showmanship. He didn't win anything, but he should have!
And then Mike showed her in Old Timer's showmanship. The judge disqualifed Mike since Mike hired the judge. He was robbed I tell ya!
So the next day, she started eating and drinking like there was never anything wrong with her. Talk about a brat!
The sale on Friday went great, and Casey got the maximum that he could get for Pearl. Thank you to all who bid on her, and especially to Mr. Hensarling for buying her!
1 comment:
Go Casey...go Casey! She sounds a little spoiled!
Post a Comment